Poster Presentation Submission Guidelines
Submission Deadline: 6th April 2023
Notification of Acceptance: 21st April 2023
Poster Presentation Submission Guideline
- The Poster Presentation may focus on any topic and subject area related to Adult Congenital Heart Disease.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online. Faxed or post-mailed copies of abstracts will not be accepted.
- Contributing Authors
- The first author listed should be the presenting author.
- The authors’ name should write full name.
- When more than one author is listed, use superscript numbers to match the authors and their respective institutions.
- The list of authors should be followed by the list of the authors’ institutions, city or state and country.
- Any conflict of interest with regards to the abstract/poster should be declared at submission. Commercial presentations are not permitted.
- The body of an abstract should be no longer than 300 words. Tables, diagram and pictures are allowed in the abstract.
- Submission of an abstract does not constitute registration for the congress. Presenters are required to register for the congress separately.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit the abstract for publication purposes.
- Notification of Acceptance / Rejection
- The presenting author will be notified about the acceptance/rejection of abstracts from the scientific committee by 21st April 2023 by e-mail.
- The format of poster will announce by 30th April 2023 by e-mail.
- Abstract Withdrawal
- If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by 30th April 2023, the abstract will be automatically withdraw.